LICENSED MARRIAGE & FAMILY THERAPIST WITH
INDIVIDUALS, COUPLES & FAMILIES
YOGA-INFORMED PSYCHOTHERAPY | CLINICAL SUPERVISION
Engaging in the therapy journey takes courage and vulnerability; my goal is to create a safe, supportive, and reflective space that empowers you to build insight, achieve balance, and accomplish your goals. Through the strength and security of the therapeutic relationship I seek to facilitate restoration, growth, and transformation.
I received my Master of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy from The Family Institute at Northwestern University with extensive clinical training in integrative and systemic models at the Bette D. Harris Family and Child Clinic. My systemic training emphasized the importance of considering context, environment, family, culture, community and relationships in facilitating change. Prior to starting my private practice, I have worked as a staff therapist at The Family Institute at Northwestern University and an outpatient therapist at Community Counseling Centers of Chicago (C4).
In addition to my private practice, I currently hold a clinical supervisory position at The Family Institute at Northwestern University for graduate students in the Marriage and Family Therapy program, where I provide individual and group supervision.
I am passionate about helping people in all seasons of life and consider it a privilege to come alongside you on this meaningful journey.
- B.A. in Psychology and Global Health from Northwestern University
- M.S. in Marriage and Family Therapy from Northwestern University
- Clinical training with The Family Institute's Bette D. Harris Family and Child Clinic at Northwestern University
- Clinical Fellow and Approved Supervisor of The American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Certified Yoga-Informed Psychotherapist
- Certified facilitator of PREPARE/ENRICH Marriage Preparation Tool
- Certified facilitator of Becoming Us curriculum for couples managing the Transition to Parenthood